sharing the costs of sports activities
Credit Controller with English (Księgowy ds. kontroli należności)
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
- Stanisława Dubois 41, Śródmieście, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Accounts Receivable (AR) department is primarily responsible for allocating incoming payments, following and solving any instances of unallocated cash, issuing credit and debit notes.
As a Credit Controller, whilst reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, you will play a key role in the order to cash process, you will be chasing outstanding invoices on your own portfolio to ensure payments are collected on a timely manner and within goals set by the Management Team.
More specifically but not limited to, you will be:
• Performing critical collection activities on overdue invoices such as calls, e-mails, dunning letters and regularly contacting customers to learn details behind payment delays
• Analyzing and investigating the root cause behind overdue balances by liaising with internal and external customers
• Managing risk and exposure by blocking sales orders or performing credit checks on customers’ financial strength
• Co-operating with internal departments in order to solve customers’ inquiries
• Assisting customers in dispute resolution
• Preparing data, reports and constantly looking for process improvements and effectiveness increase
• Assisting in closing the accounting period and providing support in AR accounting-related tasks
• Providing support during audit.
Experience in a similar role will be an advantage
Excellent communication skills in English (min. C1)
Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiating skills.
Higher education, preferably in Finance / Accounting / Economics
Polish language knowledge (nice to have)
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
Employee assistance program
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Parker is dedicated to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection, use, transfer and retention of Personal Data, including the laws of the United States of America, the European Union (including EU Regulation 2016/679 referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and those of other countries or regions where Parker conducts business.
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
Established in 2013, Parker Hannifin European Shared Service Center (ESSC) is responsible for the transfer, implementation, and optimization of processes in the field of finance and accounting. We support Parker Hannifin's locations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Currently, ESSC employs over 300 employees in accounting departments.