- Piastów Office Center, Budynek B, aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the department
About the job
Performing analysis and overview of receivables accounts
Monitoring all aspects of the collection of outstanding debts owed to the company to ensure it is well within control
Performing matchings on customer accounts based on own investigation and on LOB request
Following up and proactively contacting customers regarding overdue invoices – preparing aging analysis, collection reports and performing actual collections and dunning process
Daily contact with customers via e-mail or telephone
Develop models/financial reports and prepare key finance indicators related to AR
Be point of contact to resolve customer inquiries regarding billing issues
Preparing customer statements
Supporting Credit Limit Management activities, ie. releasing orders on hold as per agreed conditions
Updating customer master data
- Good written and verbal both German and English skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economy, Business Management or similar
- Experience in a transactional role within Accountancy/Finance area with direct exposure to Customers
- Practical experience in Excel
- Data entry skills – comfortable user of ERP systems and spreadsheets
- Experience in Customer Service role will be an additional benefit
- Customer service skills including conflict de-escalation and phone/e-mail etiquette
- High ethical standards
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Problem solving skills
- Sports benefit card
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate
By clicking the "Apply" or "Apply Now" button or by sending a recruitment application otherwise to Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o., you agree for processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point b and f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). You also agree to the processing of personal data included in the application form for future recruitments by Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Centre Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.