Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Credit Management Expert
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Ensure the highest quality of the Credit Management process to assure Bayer’s receivables;
- Supporting both internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to drive results independently and in the international context;
- Promote collaboration and active communication (feedback based) within the organization;
- Optimization of credit management processes – from initiative to implementation;
- Provide in-depth insights on Credit Management topics within the operational team structure;
- Support TL in coordination and team organization topics;
- Review process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures;
- Contribute actively to update desktop procedures and supporting documents.
Core competences and skills:
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience;
- 5+ years of experience in Credit Management or other related Order-to-Cash processes;
- English: fluent in speech and writing; French would be beneficial
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to embrace change, be able to work in a changing environment and support colleagues going through change;
- Proven Ability to lead and coordinate in an international context – team or project
- Highly Customer oriented;
- Advanced MS Office;
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable;
- Problem solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.