Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Credit Management Senior Associate with English
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Ensure a high quality delivery of the Credit Management process and strategy towards the internal stakeholders and external customers;
- Provide in-depth insights on Credit Management topics within the operational team structure;
- Optimization of credit management processes;
- Contribute actively to update desktop procedures and supporting documents;
- Promote an active communication & partnering with O2C Operations teams;
- Support TL in coordination topics;
- Support operational business, when needed;
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of specific credit management;
- Review process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
Core competences and skills:
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience;
- 5+ years of experience in Credit Management or other related Order-to-Cash processes;
- English: fluent in speech and writing;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Highly Customer oriented;
- Advanced MS Office;
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable;
- Problem solving, decision-making and organizational skills;
- Ability to embrace change and be able to work in a changing environment;
- Ability to lead and coordinate in an international context.
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.