Credit Management Specialist with Czech and English
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
Due to the dynamic development of Rockwell Automation in Poland
we are currently looking for:
- Collect payments from customers. Reconcile customer accounts to identify disputes, overpayments, generate journal entries and oversee offsetting of credits and debits. Provide overall customer service to assigned accounts in matters concerning their accounts receivable balance and dispute resolution.
- Communicate with product sales departments, branch plants, field sales, and service personnel to resolve customer disputes.
- Exercise good judgment and decision making skills involving payment arrangements on disputed items and/or write-offs.
- Classify past due accounts for monthly reporting to management.
- Make recommendations to management on accounts or items that are potentially uncollectible.
- Verify Bad debt reserve file
- Build and maintain good working relationships with relevant teams across a wide range of areas throughout the organization.
- Maintain accurate information within the system, in compliance with company policies
- Support financial audit
- Focus on achieving work group’s goals and strategies while balancing multiple demands and priorities.
- University degree preferred ( Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent)
- Very good command of Czech and English (written & spoken)
- Problem Solving and good negotiation skills,
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage
Please send all applications (CV + covering letter) in English and Polish to Aplikuj stating the position title in the e-mail subject.
All applications should have written the following clause:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o. moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie danych osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 roku, Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)”.