HRK SSC/BPO specializes in recruiting specialists, managers and directors for shared services centers. By partnering with leading companies in the SSC/BPO sector, our Candidates may be presented the most attractive offers that are tailored to their qualifications and expectations.
- Develop, Implement global strategies and deploy resources to meet credit management targets and objectives.
- Drive sustained credit management process improvement through the organization by changing behaviors related to blocked orders & customer risk.
- Manage the day to day activties of your team, develop succession planning for team, identifying training requirements and milestone targets, ensure team and individual goals on credit risk exposure improvement are achieved.
- Act as Escalation Leader for financial and customer risk issues.
- Provide monthly metric reporting and analysis on overall performance and individual performance of credit management resources.
- Monitor & escalate defined uncollectable accounts; Manage National Legal and Collection Agency Portfolios.
- Lead & support business credit specific policies, processes and improvement projects.
- Drive actions with Regional and National Sales Management to mitigate customer risk where required.
- Perform customer risk assessments with appropriate policies to limit the dollar value of risk exposure with specific customers.
- BA/MA Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience around credit management, AR department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication sills, with the ability to converse at all levels internally across distances and externally with customers.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient with using SAP as well as Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrated ability to lead process change.
- Independent position with possibilities of team development.
- A real influence on shaping the global credit strategy.
- Private medical care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card.
- Social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions.
- Working hours: 8h/day. You can start wrok between 7-9 am.