- rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Pełny etat
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- The role involves identifying, monitoring and controlling portfolio credit risk within the Corporate Center in accordance with Divisional and CS Group risk appetite frameworks. This includes producing/ reviewing Risk Reports, and escalating key risks topics, to senior executive business partners and risk committees.
- The role will provide an outstanding opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of counterparty credit risk across a broad range of asset classes/ products. This includes credit risk exposure, stress testing, risk identification, limit setting and monitoring.
- Work closely with other business partners across the newly created Corporate Center Risk Management team and, as part of the EMEA Credit Risk Portfolio Management Team, work to ensure that risk management approaches for the Corporate Center Division are efficient and closely aligned across the region.
- Master’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of credit risk management within a financial institution, with understanding of portfolio management activities including risk reporting, risk appetite frameworks and stress testing.
- Strong analysis and quantitative skills, ideally with basic coding skills.
- Ability to communicate complicated business and technical ideas clearly and visually to senior management and other partners.
- Results-oriented individual with proficient communication skills in English.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.