- Zajęcza 4, 00-351 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are looking for you:
- You have an academic degree (MSc or PhD),
- Possess extensive knowledge of/ experience with financial risk models, model-related policies and regulations,
- Be fluent in English,
- You have a solid can-do attitude, a desire to create real impact, an eagerness to learn and a fearless approach to any challenge,
- Be a team player: we expect from you that you have a valuable contribution to the team goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself,
- To hold excellent and demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail,
- To adhere to agreed schedules, despite external pressure.
You'll get extra points for:
- A strong quantitative background,
- Prior experience/interaction with the competent authorities (e.g. KNF) or prior experience as internal auditor is highly desirable.
Information about the squad:
What you'll do
- Advising and quality assurance of the model changes: Applying your expert knowledge in credit risk to ensure models are regulatory compliant.
- Owning and managing key models change processes: Deploying varying model and methodology related guidelines and processes. Owning the helicopter view, analyse models, data and processes, and suggesting effective alternatives for improvements of processes and policies. Communicating and executing required change processes, thereby accelerating delivery of model changes and sustaining regulatory compliance.
- Taking decisions at tactical and/or strategic level and therefore build a trusted relationship with senior management.
Scope of duties
- Be fluent in English.
Prosimy o przesłanie CV wraz z dołączoną zgodą na przetwarzanie danych osobowych za pomocą przycisku:
Uprzejmie informujemy, iż skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.