- Zajęcza 4, 00-351 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for you if:
- You have an academic degree (MSc or PhD).
- You possess extensive knowledge of/experience with credit risk models and relevant regulations.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a team player: we expect from you that you have a valuable contribution to the team goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself.
- You have a solid can-do attitude, a desire to create real impact, and an eagerness to learn
You'll get extra points for
- Knowledge of A-IRB models.
- Interacting with a competent authorities (e.g. KNF or ECB)
- Working for a competent authority as e.g. supervisor or on-site inspector focussing on A-IRB models or model risk management
- Internal auditor (model focused)
- A strong quantitative background.
Information about the squad:
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. Currently, in Risk Hub Warsaw we are setting up a new team that will act as a centre of excellence to ensure regulatory compliance of the model development process. Members of the team will be involved in international projects aiming at the redevelopment, approval and implementation of IRB models. This team will maintain relationships with other ING units as well as international regulators, and also will serve as the conduit of information to internal stakeholders. As a credit risk regulatory specialist at ING Tech Poland, you will be given the opportunity not only to gain experience in an international environment but also actively participate in enhancing the model development process. You will be cooperating with international teams in preparation of deliverables presented to supervisory authorities: providing quality checks and support in preparation of the required documentation. You will advise and provide quality assurance of the model changes. You will apply your knowledge in credit risk to ensure models are compliant to regulations. Furthermore, you will own and manage key models change processes (analyse models, data and processes, and suggesting improvements of processes and policies).
Scope of duties
Prosimy o przesłanie CV wraz z dołączoną zgodą na przetwarzanie danych osobowych za pomocą przycisku:
We kindly inform you that we will get in touch only with the chosen candidates. If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here