- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Risk division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of decision making that supports the bank’s business. Our responsibilities range from enterprise risk management to risk and finance reporting and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
The results of stress testing analysis would feed into internal risk and capital planning process and hence successful candidate would be expected to further integrate stress testing results with business decision making process.
The opportunity to work in a fast-paced and innovative team within the Group Enterprise Strategic Risk, stress testing department, which provides exposure to all business divisions and risks affecting the firm.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
A significant role in stress testing that includes developing a comprehensive understanding of credit risk associated with various businesses, products and how these are impacted by macroeconomic developments.
Closely coordinate with other functional areas, maintaining a bird’s-eye view on the risk profile of the group and where needed designing and building further quantitative monitoring tools.
Engage with a wide range of partners, in particular divisional and group wide credit and enterprise risk teams, highlighting the main portfolio vulnerabilities under various enterprise wide scenarios, and initiating discussions on possible mitigation actions.
This role offers high exposure to senior management. Moreover the role is within one of the fastest growing and critical areas of the bank - stress testing. Stress Testing Scenario Analysis and related modelling are expected to gain even more prominence in the future.
- 4-6 years’ proven experience in risk (exposure to credit risk preferred), ideally gained in a consulting firm, big four or tier 1 financial institution.
- Excellent financial and risk modelling skills (degree in business, finance or economics preferred). Understanding and proven experience in a strict control's environment (e.g. BCBS239, SR11-17, etc.).
- Detailed understanding of financial markets, private banking and investment banking products including sound derivative knowledge
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point skills. Ability to summarize large complex data, make conclusions and present in a simple manner
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- A dedicated problem solver with a high level of flexibility, a positive personality and can-do attitude. A pragmatic and results-oriented working style with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.