- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
What will you do?
- To recruit, screen and nominate candidate as per GIMS - Recruit new seafarer.
- To ensure that joining formalities are arranged as per GIMS - Conduct joining formalities.
- Ensure that training is conducted as per specific Training Matrix.
- When required arrange family joining formalities.
- Be involve in termination process when required GIMS - Manage crew pool.
- In case of emergency contact next of kin & and keep next of kin updated.
- Report new P& I case and medical report to P& I claim administration officer.
- To maintain a high standard of quality for all activities in line with WMP's mission statement and policy .
- Ensure that the services meet the objectives stated, and are delivered as per the established guidelines.
- Be responsible for crew planning and deployment, and ensure that there is adequate staff and stand-by staff to develop and deliver services under his purview.
- Ensure that all documents and personal files are properly maintained and kept secured.
- To maintain accurate records in Wilhelmsen CMS.
- To generate reports as required by GM to monitor performance of crewing activities.
- High Education
- At least 1 (one) year experience in Crewing business or similar
- Ability to lead and manage people, coach and empower subordinates.
- Team player, proactive, result-oriented, proper time-management.
- Can work under pressure, multi-tasking.
- Good industrial relation within the local Maritime Industry.
- Ability to relate with all people at all levels in the organization on both local and international settings.
- Good communication skills in English
What we can offer?
- The opportunity to professional experience
- Work in a dynamic and international environment, enabling everyday work in English,
- Competitive Salary
- Private medical care – Premium level
- Group Life insurance
- Holiday allowance
- Multisport card
- Access to LinkedIn e-learning platform