sharing the costs of sports activities
Critical Parts Analyst (m/f)
- Kolorowa 2, Grunwald, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- valid for 23 daysuntil: 14 Jun 2022
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
What You’ll Do:
As Critical Parts Analyst, you will resolve emergency backorder situations in close collaboration with factories, suppliers, E-PDC operations departments, Parts Marketing as well as sales branches.
In addition, you will:
• Work on improving delivery dates and response time to the customers.
• Closely cooperate with the CPAs in other regions, the responsible contacts in the factories and at the suppliers as well as analysts of the central planning organization.
• Improve the escalation process to reduce backorder cycle times.
• Provide reliable delivery dates to the customers and escalate backorder situations to improve parts availability.
• Look for potential improvements within the service parts network to reduce cycle times and improve information flow.
• Optimize internal processes and communication to improve customer satisfaction. Document and store critical knowledge within the department.
What It Takes
We need an excellent communicator in English, both written and verbal, who embraces challenges and likes to work in a global, interdisciplinary team. Ideally you have University degree in field of Logistics/Business Administration and/or generally in technical area.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Have analytical mind with problem resolution attitude.
• Have experience in Logistics in service parts or automotive area (nice to have).
• Have ability to work under pressure, stress resistance.
• Have high level of customer service and satisfaction focus.
• Are highly motivated, proactively thinking and acting to improve parts availability for our customers.
• Have strong communication & negotiation skills.
• Skilled in computer systems (i.e. SAP, MS Analytics skills)
• Are available to work in extended time-frame during peak season
• Speak German as second language (nice to have).
• Being flexible to have two workspaces. Poznań as main office and Tarnowo Podgórne being onside with other technical and training teams. (2/3 Poznań, 1/3 Tarnowo Podgórne)
Speak German as second language (nice to have).
What we offer
Labor contract with attractive benefit package
Flexible working hours
Daily contact with foreign language
Friendly international working environment
Possibility to work and develop within the company
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Welcome to John Deere, the leading manufacturer of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 70,000 employees worldwide, we generate total sales of $35 billion. Join us and be key in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.