- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, nearly 7,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
We have a pleasure to set up Bruker Business Support Center in the very heart of Warsaw. If you are ready to join our brand-new team, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, to be a part of growing team of employees who are passionate about health, integrity and ethics.
We are currently looking for a:
- Responsible for developing the CRM system according to the business requirements through programming, work-flows, add-ons or approval processes
- Regular meetings with Center of Excellence team and business representatives in order to discuss and prioritize change requests and projects
- Support the Center of Excellence with IT-related problems and support IT projects Be part of the technical support team for all kind of technical questions
- Back-up for 1st level support in order to support the users and ensure and seamless software access
- Travelling is required from time to time
To be successful in the role we need you to:
- A degree in an appropriate IT discipline 1-3 years work experience
- 1-3 years experience in CRM and database systems Excellent solution oriented skills
- Excellent IT skills and motivation to support by video and online tools Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Indepth knowledge in a CRM system, SFDC experience is beneficial Kowledge of SAP is beneficial
- Language: English and one additional language (German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, or Spanish)
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other protected characteristics.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.