- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- build direct CRM campaigns to drive adult customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty
- develop a testing framework to further optimize our communication channel mix & frequency
- manage the volume and coherency of campaigns from customer perspective
- be taking part and leading chosen CRM projects, such as segmentation, marketing automation scoring, etc.
- help spread your digital & CRM knowledge across the organization
- analyze available data and provide actionable insights for the team
- be responsible for reporting, budgeting, and optimization of run activities
- cooperate closely with internal and external stakeholders and agencies
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in CRM/marketing campaign setup and optimization
- hands-on experience in direct marketing (email, sms, push)
- ability to design logical multi-channel campaign flows (with business and technology in mind)
- knowledge about the customer journey, lifecycle, and value management
- ability to challenge the status quo and take ownership for results
- attention to detail, project management skills and experience in a fast-pace environment
- English with a professional proficiency – it’s our everyday working tool
What we offer you?
- cross-functional projects in teams & companies
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- private medical & dental care
- remote work & flexible working arrangements
- lunch card (Sodexo)
- life insurance
- a wide range of internal trainings
Send your CV till 20/01/2021
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?