- Generała Bohdana Zielińskiego 24, 30-320 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Transporeon transforms transport mobility and accelerates the transition to a sustainable world. We connect all parties along the supply chain via smart interfaces and a powerful platform and providing customers the opportunity to plan, allocate and to execute transports completely transparently in real time. Our team rethink, reinvent and shift new approaches, again and again. We are always moving. We are in total sync – with our vision, our market and inclusive team. We believe in togetherness with no borders while powering into the future. With our Supernova we solve the world´s most challenges of transport mobility. We would not succeed without our shared passion to bringing transportation in sync with the world.
Apply now and become part of our team!
- Oversee the execution of all technical aspect for the strategy as it relates to CRM and related systems (web portals, licensing, etc.)
- Lead the roadmap and implementation for the collection, management and utilization of data across the Transporeon customer journey
- Develop and manage action plan for implementing CRM automation strategy, including reporting, marketing & sales campaign support and channel support
- Maintain the quality and reliability of the data in the CRM system. Ensure policies and procedures are in place to support the collection and management of CRM data
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure KPI’s are established and reported against
- Gather and translate business requirements to technical requirements and work between Marketing and Technical teams to deliver the solution
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of hands-on CRM experience required
- Excellent English language skills
- Have worked across commercial teams: Marketing, Sales, CSM as well as finance
- Knowledge of major platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sales Force, Marketo
- Supreme work ethic, strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving abilities
- Experience in a software company if preferred
The position of CRM Manager demands extensive cross-functional collaboration, good communication skills, excellent project managerial skills, creative skills, and a process-focused aptitude that will enable the CRM Manager to effectively execute multiple responsibilities and deliverables.
Why us? Because we support our professionals in their career development introducing an annual training package as well as answering their personal needs. With us you will have a chance to improve your health and wellbeing by using a sport card, helping yourself with fruits and juices in the office and many more…