VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with a diverse portfolio of iconic brands, 64,000 associates from around the world and $12.4 billion in revenue. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage. Our five largest brands globally are The North Face®, Vans®, Wrangler®, Timberland® and Lee®. Other brands include Eastpak®, JanSport®, Kipling®, Napapijri®, Reef®.
VF Polska Distribution Sp. z o. o. (LEE, Wrangler, The North Face, Vans, Eastpak), branch of VF Corporation international retail fashion company is currently looking for effective, efficient and passionate person for the position:
CRM Specialist - Specjalista ds CRM
CRM is a top strategic priority for VF to drive sustainable and profitable growth with a customer centric approach. As the PSS CRM Specialist, you will play a key role in driving success for our Partner stores of Lee and Wrangler in Poland. You will be responsible for defining a communication plan that will be specific for partner’s needs and drive its successful execution. You will be part of the local team and you will need to work closely in cooperation with the central brand teams in Belgium.
- Create a digital communication program for Partner stores (PSS): Liaise with central marketing teams of Lee and Wrangler and define a local content plan that will be tailor-made for Polish partner stores (e.g. new store openings, events, local festivities, etc.)
- Content production: leveraging on existing brand assets, and creating new content pieces if necessary, compose email communications that will engage our customer base and foster revenue generation in partner stores.
- Campaign execution: Create email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and deploy email newsletters to relevant target groups.
- Foster customer registration: make partner stores aware of the benefits of customer registrations and support them providing VF solutions and best-practices to grow capture rate.
- Monitor results: measure email campaigns and Database growth KPIs and provide management and partners with relevant insights on opportunities to improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field, any digital marketing certification a plus.
- Fluent in English with solid writing and oral skills.
- Creative mindset, data-driven approach, good communication and collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, team player, possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing/Communication, experience in a DTC environment/background.
- Adobe Photoshop or similar software for light photo editing.
- Experience with email creation using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other ESPs.
- Experience in managing and optimizing e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Very interesting and inspiring job in international retail company (fashion industry), individual development and job experience,
- attractive salary & benefit system, Multisport, full time work contract, private medical care, employ’s discount card,
- very nice and friendly work atmosphere, good working conditions.