sharing the costs of sports activities
CRM Support Engineer for Salesforce
- Łużycka 6E, Mały Kack, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
CPQ and Service Cloud
Global Shared Services IT is the DNV IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and end-users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV and has a key role in system evaluation, development, and integration.
We are seeking a CRM Support Engineer for Salesforce for our team based in Gdynia, Poland.
In your role you will:
• Provide application and process support (2nd line)
• Create and update support documentation
• Monitor and support business units’ usage of applications
• Collaborate on support activities with all support hubs world-wide
• Participate in user acceptance testing
• Participate in problem and change management of application
• Contribute to enhancing the applications and users’ application knowledge
• Cooperate with software development partners
Successful candidates should have good understanding of the IT technical aspects as well as interest in the support of business processes.
We are looking for person with knowledge and preferably experience in several of the following areas:
- Basic knowledge of Sales, CPQ and Service Cloud
- Understanding of Salesforce Security model
- Understanding on all aspects of configuration
- Understanding on Reports and Dashboards.
- Preferably Salesforce Certification
• Application Support
• System Integrations
• Proficiency in English - spoken and written (the working language is English)
• Have good communication skills
• Enjoy working in an international environment
• Have a systematic and analytical approach to tasks
• Are service-oriented, customer focused and have a proactive attitude
• Can work individually, and at the same time maintain a high team spirit
• Enjoy being part of a hectic work environment and embrace changes
• Enjoy new challenges and personal drive to achieve our objectives
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
We are also a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry assurance platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
What do you value the most?
Since 1864, our Purpose has been to safeguard life, property and the environment. Our Vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations. Our Values are beliefs that shape our performance:
We care for each other, our customers, our planet, and we take care of ourselves.
We dare to explore, to experiment, to be different, and to be courageous, curious and creative.
We share our experience and knowledge. We collaborate with each other and our customers, and we continue to grow and develop as a result.