Cross Border Lawyer
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You will join the dynamic organization that values diversity and offers flexibility. The Cross Border Legal Team will give a chance to build up your career by managing a variety of interesting tasks:
- Creation and review the cross border legal guidelines applicable to various divisions of the Bank
- Coordinating with Head Office in Zurich in revision of cross border country manuals and other related documents
- Provision legal advice to business partners as well as various corporate functions
- Manage a positive relationship with our partners around the world, both internally (e.g. business partners, compliance and risk functions) and externally (external law firms, local regulators);
- Promotion of awareness of regulatory standards, up streaming risks and industry standard practice across the business and support areas.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collectively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- A Master degree level education in law
- At least 2 years of proven experience legal/paralegal background, ideally within financial industry (experience in a corporate environment would be an asset)
- Proficient user of MS Office and is technologically equipped
- Phenomenal knowledge of corporate law and awareness of the international banking/investment services regulations is essential
- A dedicated person with precise and diligent work style
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Hardworking with ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.