- Krasickiego 150/152, 97-500 Radomsko, PolskaRadomsko, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion. Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
- Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favourite beverages from?
- Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
- Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per day?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact whilst remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you’ll enjoy the journey!
- Inspection of closure parameters and technical advice, regarding the use and service of the filling line equipment.
- Assistance in solving problems, which may be hazardous for the proper course of the filling process at the brewery or at the filling department.
- Support in repairs of machines on filling lines at customer plants, technical evaluation of equipment and verification of repair scopes.
- Assistance in ordering spare parts and in contacts with manufacturers of parts and components.
- Coordination of quality claims process.
- Execution of audits (inspections) of filling lines, by customer request.
- Providing technical support in the installation works of a filling line at customer plant, seeking for and technical appraising of the lines purchased by customers.
- Preparation of reports from visits at customer plants, documentation of measurements and adjustments.
- Providing training sessions to customer staffs at the filling lines, technical personnel, warehouse and dispatch workers, as well as to the personnel of the quality laboratory.
- Work planning skills.
- Eagerness for learning and up-skilling.
- High level of communication skills.
- Resistance to stress.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Team work skills.
- Driving license.
- Regular contract of employment with attractive basis salary.
- Annual bonus.
- Private healthcare.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company car.
- Multisport card.
- Interesting position and possibility to be part of a growth story.
Please submit your application documents in English!
Ma Pani/Pan prawo wniesienia skargi do Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych - PUODO gdy uzna Pani/Pan, iż przetwarzanie danych osobowych, które Pani/Pana dotyczą narusza przepisy ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych (tzw. RODO) z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r.