Randstad Finance specializes in conducting recruitment projects for managerial and specialist positions in financial, controlling and accountancy sector. We focus on sourcing best candidates for financial positions in order to support our Clients representing various branches, including financial services and shared service centres.
For our Client - a global financial company - we are looking for motivated and self-driven Candidates for the position of:
młodszy specjalista w obszarze operacji finansowych
Ref. no: 43646
- the accurate and timely processing of all events assigned (event creation and notifications; incoming instruction processing; preparation of instructions to the market; payment processing; settlement; reconciliation).
- the candidate will have a good understanding of Global Equity and Fixed Income markets, across voluntary and mandatory events. They will be responsible for ensuring that day to day processing requirements are completed and controls are adhered to. Other responsibilities include event capture, pre / post reconciliation, dealing with enquiries and Client instruction handling.
- will also be responsible for the preparation of management reports, assisting with departmental initiatives and interfacing with the different teams and the various Asset Servicing locations to ensure timely and accurate processing of all activities on a daily basis within the given timelines.
- the candidate would also be a key participant for other activities such as operational risk & control fora.
- basic capital market knowledge
- communication skills
- accurate, paying attention to details
- willing to learn
- well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- strong numerical skills
- English - min. upper-intermediate written and spoken.
- possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment
- opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide
- opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge how Capital Markets operate
- social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms
- opportunity to use English on a daily basis
- attractive sallary (4700-4900 PLN gross)