Customer Advisor With German - Kundenberater bei Deutsch - Work from home / Von zuhause aus arbeiten
SPOT ON sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
A surviving business environment is becoming more challenging than ever, which creates the need to possess all the skills necessary to grow the business and dominate the marketplace.
Unlike traditional recruitment and sourcing agencies, our focus is more on the talent acquisition process, it’s more about the proper identification of the skills needed and the recommendation of proper candidates.
We are not just a recruitment company that’s after providing candidates and getting the revenue.
Our true focus is about minimizing the turnover rate of employees by identifying the needed skills, recommending the proper candidate and if needed, developing the required skills in the candidate as well as be an active part in the skills development community through cooperation with governments and local entities.
We are looking for German speakers to join our Team. If your German level is B2 or higher, want to become part of a winning team, want to double your salary or more by up-selling the client’s services and start a new career chapter, then this opportunity is for YOU.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Professionally answering Customer questions about the products and services provided.
- Listening to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem and helping them.
- Solving customer issues quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Recommending services “Up-Selling” and explaining how they will benefit the customer.
- Knowledge of the German language to a degree that allows free communication.
- German, starting B2 level.
- Know your way around the internet.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
Good To Have “It’s a plus”
- Previous Up-Selling experience is a plus.
- Previous Customer Service experience is a plus.
- English is a plus.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Organized & Punctual, put things in order so that they run smoothly and are always on time.
- Flexible, Can carry different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Listen, Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Service Customers, be friendly patient and polite with customers and try your best to service their needs/wants.
Offer & Benefits
- Attractive Salary PLN 6650 Gross + Unlimited Sales Bonus.
- PLN 5000 Gross salary + PLN 950 Gross “Bonus for Results” + PLN 700 Gross “Relocation Allowance” = PLN 6650 Gross + Bonus for Up-Selling.
- Bonus for results
- Up-Selling Bonus and Commission System PLN 2000+ or more ” No limit on the up-selling bonus”
- Technical training and soft skills training.
- Relocation allowance – Up to PLN 700 Gross Extra /monthly for 1 year and a half.
- Shift Based: Yes.
- Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 07:00 – 20:00 (5 days a week, 8.5 hours -1 hour break)
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card.
- An interesting and dynamic work environment in a multinational company.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Send your CV via Aplikuj button below.