- Poleczki 21, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
METTLER TOLEDO solutions are used across many laboratory and industrial applications in research and development, quality control, process analytics, product inspection, and retail businesses worldwide. Our instruments are detecting, measuring and weighing everything from nectar in an ant to water purity. We are a leading supplier of analytical precision instruments and services. Some of us focus on marketing, sales and service while the others work in areas such as R&D, engineering, production, supply chain, and business management.
If you considered yourself working as a telemarketer because you found tempting the following stories:
- trying to scam people with products and services that are irrelevant to them,
- no possibilities for training and career development,
- no time for preparing to a customer conversation, no time for breaks, no time for socializing with your colleagues: essentially no time for anything but talking on the phone
…then we will disappoint you.
METTLER TOLEDO Customer Advisor's Team is a group of people who:
- value ethics in their job,
- respect customer – they address needs, they don’t make them up. "No" means "no",
- they're keen on Sales but they prefer working in the office without the need to go to a customer site,
- have time for preparing to their conversations with customers and prospects,
- undergo trainings to develop their offer knowledge as well as their soft skills,
- enjoy their work because they have time for socializing with their coworkers as well as with other teams,
- last but not least: MT offers home office.
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply.
- Fluent German (accent-free),
- Professional, proactive, communicative and customer focused personality,
- Results driven and winning mentality: you are a “people person”,
- Team player but also know how to work independently
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment,
- Medical care, multisport card/multicafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance,
- Language courses,
- Up to 5 days of home office per month,
- Flexible working hours (possibility to start work day from 07.00 to 10.00 AM),
- Company bus from Metro Wilanowska,
- Interesting and challenging career in a successful leading global organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team,
- Possibility to use languages on daily basis,
- Chill-out room with game console,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including e.g. roller skates, football, board games, cycling or running and Fruity Wednesdays.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.