- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK & IR, Germany, Poland & Baltic Countries, Benelux, South Africa and Kenya, as well as Eastern European countries. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation, and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
Furthermore, you will be:
- Handling daily communication with Vestas’ customers
- Acting on behalf of the customers internally within Vestas to ensure that we deliver on promise, which includes communication with O&M department, back office, supporting functions across the region, and all other stakeholders vital for the process
- Creating and securing administrative routines with new or existing customers
- Negotiating service contracts being renewed
- Actively participating in the handovers of new wind parks from service sales and construction
- Defining and seeking new business opportunities and coordinating complex after sales projects needed for profitable development
- At least 5 years of professional experience gained in a similar customer-facing position, acquired in a relevant industry (B2B, commercial, corporate, engineering, energy, manufacturing, and similar)
- Higher education degree (preferred Economics & Sales, Engineering, Project Management or similar)
- Experience of working in a project-life cycle framework and being involved in the execution process, communicating with various stakeholders across international organization
- Proven skills in delivering on budget and ensuring high-quality customer experience in a cost-efficient way
- Contractual knowledge combined with proven negotiating skills
- Good skills in MS Office and experience of using ERP system such as SAP
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Communication skills in any other foreign language on a business level are advantageous
- Great communications and negotiation skills
- A commercial mind-set with the ability to understand RES business and what creates value for our customers and Vestas
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a broad variety of external customers and internal Vestas departments at different levels
- Ability to get involved in complex technical and contractual issues
- Ability to coordinate projects both with limited supervision and in a team
- Structured way of working
What we offer
Apart from an attractive benefits package, as a Customer Agent you will be where it all happens, in close relationship with our customers. You will become part of a international team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and are located in Poland, Benelux, South Africa and Kenya. Our atmosphere at the office is positive and respectful, and all employees are ready to support when needed. You will have the possibility to develop your skills and shape your role in an environment where no days are ever the same. At Vestas, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry at a company that develops new technology and directs the transition into green energy.
For some additional information regarding this exciting opportunity with us, please reach out to the designated recruiter: Piotr Grudziel +48 604 054 916.
Please apply no later than 31st July 2021.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.