- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this role, you have the opportunity to provide operational support to our healthcare customers on daily basis for Customer Service department in multinational environment, covering administrative activities of Repairs.
You are responsible for:
- Creation of notifications, quotes and invoices
- Answering customer questions related to repairs in house
- Issuing credit notes
- Working with SAP and SerwiceMax system – entering and updating data
- Cooperating with European markets and external vendor
You are a part of
Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Services and Solutions Delivery, Supply Chain and others.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very good English and German
- Experience in customer service, supply chain or accounting is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal and external customers
- Very good organization skills and attention to details
In return, we offer you
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.