- 13G, Budynek E 30-707, Powstańców Wielkopolskich, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
As a Customer Care Junior Specialist with English and French in HR Services, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for the clients’ employees who contact us with questions about HR procedures or their employment benefits through various channels (phone, webchat or other). Queries may cover the following topics: salary and pay-slip questions, onboarding, holiday/leave of absence allocation and conditions, overtime and many others,
- Explaining how to use the online HR systems,
- Investigating more complex cases.
- Excellent English: C1 minimum,
- Excellent French: C1 minimum,
- Adaptability and attention to details,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn,
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus, but not required. We will teach you all you need to know.
- Salary: 4000 PLN gross,
- Language Allowance: 2000 PLN gross,
- Private medical and free dental care, life insurance,
- Benefit platform (MultiSport card, tickets, vouchers, and many more),
- Permanent contract and comprehensive rewards package,
- Career Growth Opportunities,
- Work-Life Balance.
Additionally, you can expect:
- Extensive ongoing training program,
- Work in an international team,
- Great work atmosphere; we value our positive and productive work environment, open and honest communication, and are committed to excellence,
- Opportunities to engage in many events, activities and charity initiatives,
- Modern office with chillout zone in a convenient location in Kraków.
You can have a look at our brand new office here: http://wirtualne-spacery.pl/alight/
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.