Customer Care Representative DenmarkLocation: Warsaw, Poland
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Reporting to the Team Leader Commercial Support Denmark, the Customer Care Representative is the first point of contact for the commercial and logistics support in the entire sales process of the Nordics country organizations. This is done via telephone, email and online channels such as chat, web and portals for both Schneider Electric customers and partners.
About your role:
- Act as a first point of contact for all commercial and logistics questions from internal and external customers via different channels with the aim to identify needs and respond to opportunities;
- Support customers for pre-sales and after sales questions (e.g. product price and availability questions, product selection and substitution, order inquiry, product warranty, and technical or logistical complaints)
- Manage customer complaints – registration, follow-up until resolution and escalation to the next level of support when needed
- Maintain contacts between customers, technical support, after-sales and sales teams in the Nordics country organization(s) and the Logistic Center in Orebrö, Sweden;
- Pro-actively interact with customers and Supply Chain regarding order management and follow-up.
- Register of all customer interactions in CRM system and create order in SAP
- Support in (new) digital tools & projects and actively promote those to customers
- Be the the back-up for colleagues in the other Nordics teams if and when needed
What is helpful to be successful in this role:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field or commercial education and minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant working experience in a (technical) customer service environment
- Working experience/background/education in electrical field is a distinct advantage
- Good command of the Danish and English language in word and writing – knowledge of other Scandinavian languages is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills. Call center or customer service experience is an advantage;
- Strong Service and team oriented attitude, with a problem-solving mindset;
- Ability to learn quickly and general interest in learning technical and digital concepts;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Knowledge of and experience in SAP and CRM (Salesforce) is an asset
- Flexibility regarding execution of new tasks providing that they fit within a professional and dynamic customer care environment
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account in this and in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".