- Francuska 36, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Working Hours 14:00 – 22:00
The Customer Care Representative is operational person within Contract Verification Team, able to handle daily operational tasks and support the organization with achieving its KPI’s.
• Handles phone calls from North America customers
• Verifies customers’ contracts
• Directs customers to the right technical support group
• Handles customers’ inquires
• Manages service tickets
• Communicates with stakeholders
• Keeps up to date knowledge about new products and process changes
• Frequently interacts with peers and customers to present or exchange information
• Solves problems proactively
• Reports continuous improvement opportunities
• Fluent in English - verbal and written
• Customer focused providing best in class customer service
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible and "can do" attitude to problem solving
• Team player demonstrate ethical and positive behavior
• Ability to work with different types of customer profiles, adapt to different level of audience when communicating whilst working with various departments in a multicultural organization
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
• Experience in a customer service environment
• Call center experience would be an advantage
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.