- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ACN was founded in the U.S. in 1993 and is the largest direct selling company which provides telecommunications, energy, merchant services and other services, depending on the country. Working at ACN Europe means working in a dynamic and very international environment. Today we are located on 4 continents, in Europe in 18 countries. At present around 1000 employees with over 30 different nationalities are working in our global offices. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Customer Care & Field Support, Shared Services, Order Management, Payments, Billing and many others.
Location: Wroclaw/ remote work
Summary of the role:
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) is responsible for providing all kind of support for Customers, Independent Business Owners (IBOs) and users of ACN’s products and services by handling and logging all incoming telephone, chats, e-mail, written letters, and fax contacts from customers and/ or IBOs. The Customer Care Representative has a constant focus on delivering the best possible service to the customer and/ or IBOs within the boundaries set by ACN. Occasionally there are also structured contacts activities to customers and/ or IBOs to pro-actively resolve issues or stimulate the sales of existing/new products. The Customer Care Representative is constantly aware of the fact that each time the customer contacts ACN it’s a unique opportunity to display care of the highest standards of our service and company’s image.
- Providing service for customers and/or IBOs according to the set procedures,
- Handling all queries and complaints incoming from customers and/ or IBOs via telephone, chat, e-mail, written letters, fax and other contact channels,
- Registration of all contacts in the computer system to build customer history. Making outbound calls and other types of contacts to inform customers and/ or IBO`s about resolution, case’s status or new offer,
- Effectively communicate with other department regarding customer queries/escalations,
- Signalize unusual situations fast and address to management for follow-up as necessary,
- Attend training sessions to be informed about new procedures/products and read daily updates every morning to keep the required knowledge level up to date to ensure quality in call handling,
- Using Confluence or substitute indicated by superior as most important database to assist in daily work for accurate and correct answers to customer and IBO`s queries,
- Maintain system and procedural knowledge by proactively browse through the Confluence and escalate to superior and QA team in case information is insufficient or not available,
- Provide help and assistance to colleagues when needed as well as supporting other departments when needed,
- Assist in projects from time to time such as outbound activities, customer satisfaction survey or other ad hoc tasks,
- Taking care of positive company’s image,
- Taking care of company’s interest and property.
Required Skills &Experience:
- Good level of computer literacy skills,
- Fluency of French and English is a must,
- Previous experience in a customer service environment,
- Knowledge of Multi Level Marketing is an advantage,
- Flexibility, engagement and responsibility.
- Possibility to work remotely from home,
- Opportunity for growth and professional development,
- Private medical care in Luxmed,
- Cafeteria benefit system (Multisport card/tickets to the cinema or other benefit, from among 700 benefits to choose),
- Group life insurance partially covered by ACN,
- Access to e-learning portal,
- Team events,
- Great atmosphere and possibility to work in a multicultural environment,
- Game room with X-box, table soccer, ping pong etc,
- Fruit Wednesdays,
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data by Telecommunications Operations & Service Centre (ACN) located in Fabryczna street 6, 53-609 Wrocław for the purpose of recruitment processe in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete it. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.