- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID: EMEA00905
Department: Supply Chain / Planning / Customer Care
Employment Type: Full time limited
This is a temporary 6 months employment contract.
- Process incoming orders in SAP software.
- Review customers’ orders to ensure completeness and correctness of delivery instructions.
- Cooperate with customers, sales, operations and finance.
- Invoice customers in accordance with relevant documentation.
- Provide phone and email support to both customers and sales team.
- Log all order and logistics complaints from customers.
- Process correction of invoices according to information provided by customers.
- Readiness to work on a temporary contract.
- German and English language skills proficiency, both oral and written.
- First experience in order management or customer care area would be beneficial.
- MS-Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and resolve customer inquiries.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!