private medical care
Customer Care Representative with German
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Customer Care Representative with German responsibilities will be dedicated to servicing our partner: ID Seal.
ID Seal, a new start-up in Europe, offers a combination of privacy tools, antivirus, VPN, and secure cloud backup that defends against cyberthreats to the subscriber’s confidentiality, identity, and devices. IDSeal launched in 2019 in the US and 2021 in Canada, offering similar services. IDSeal Europe is looking for enthusiastic employees to join the family to launch the product and services in several European countries. We will be offering billing and technical support to our subscribers.
Summary of the role:
The IDSeal Customer Care Representative will research, resolve and assist customers with billing inquiries, account activation, plan selections, and troubleshoot Tier 1 technical issues with IDSeal’s security suite through chat and inbound contact channels.
- Provide first level inbound telephone support or chat for customers by troubleshooting, investigating, and resolving customers questions,
- Assist customers in understanding billing, making payments, and questions regarding the subscription plan and product,
- Logging and tracking calls in a database, and maintaining history records and related problem documentation,
- Maintain a working and trusting relationship with management and team members to identify process or customer impacting issues,
- Managing workload effectively and providing an accurate accounting of work and time allocation,
- Display confidence during coaching sessions and staff meetings on how to improve performance and productivity. This includes feeling comfortable with recommendations on how to improve the Customer Experience and the company’s product portfolio. Understand that performance is measured by Contact Center Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Fluency of German and English is a must, other language is an advantage,
Experience in a Customer Service environment, but not necessary,
Great verbal and written communication skills,
Excellent time management and negotiation skills,
Flexibility, engagement and responsibility,
Excellent attention to detail,
Willing to learn new subjects and acquire new skills,
Readily and willingly accept additional tasks when necessary.
What we offer
Opportunity for growth and professional development,
Private medical care in Luxmed,
Cafeteria benefit system (Multisport card/tickets to the cinema or other benefit from among 700 benefits to choose),
Group life insurance partially covered by ACN,
Access to e-learning portal,
Great atmosphere and possibility to work in a multicultural environment,
Game room with X-box, table soccer, ping pong etc,
Possibility to work remotely.
flexible working time
ACN was founded in the U.S. in 1993 and is the largest direct selling company which provides telecommunications, energy, merchant services and other services, depending on the country. Working at ACN Europe means working in a dynamic and very international environment. Today we are located on 4 continents, in Europe in 18 countries. At present around 1000 employees with over 30 different nationalities are working in our global offices. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Customer Care & Field Support, Shared Services, Order Management, Payments, Billing and many others.