Customer care sales support
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for the efficient and accurate processing of all customer order requests and returns. Effectively handle all inquiries from customers and sales force and ensure required recording on the system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer customer calls in a timely, friendly and efficient way. Transferring any non sales calls to the appropriate employee
- Process all orders accurately and efficiently in accordance with company procedures. Update records in a timely manner. Provide price information and respond to simple product data requests from customers
- Handle customer complaints effectively with a view to reaching resolution, logging any quality complaints into the Agile complaints system
- Supporting customer order enquiries regarding stock availability, pricing, and order due dates. Liaising with freight companies and the Customer Services Team Leader as appropriate
- Ensure that own product knowledge is kept up to date in order to appropriately handle customer enquiries
- Deal with consumer sales enquiries and orders in an efficient and effective manner providing information as far as possible and escalating more complex calls to the Customer Services Team Leader or CLIENT SME as appropriate
- Process sample orders for rep samples where requested
- Process Custom Brace orders in accordance with procedures paying particular attention to detail
- Liaise with and provide support to other departments to ensure customer requests are met and orders are dispatched correctly and on time. e.g. Customer invoice queries
- Create customer RMA requests from emails and telephone, accurately taking down all necessary information, clarifying the process for the customer and forwarding the matter to the Customer Services Team Leader if necessary
- The candidate need to have minimum 1 year of relevant experience within Sales or Sales Support/Sales Service.
- He/She should have a positive conduct and a strong drive on achieving targets.
- Language: Excellent command over Spoken English (C1/C2/Native)
- The candidate should have a good command over listening and understanding different British dialects like Scottish, Irish, York, Welsh, etc.
- Good telephone manner
- Verbal and written communication skills are well developed; good inter-personal skills
- Customer service experience, ideally in a distribution environment
- Good IT skills in particular experience of Outlook, Word and Excel and ideally experience of working with an ERP system. e.g. Oracle version 12.06
- Teamworker, willing to support others
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks
- Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Attractive benefits package – cafeteria benefit system
- Full-paid appropriate certified training
- Employee Referral Award Program
- A multicultural, environment with great working atmosphere