- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa na zastępstwo
- Pełny etat
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and while benefiting all. Professional Products founded the L’Oréal group more than 110 years ago. Always hand-in-hand with hairdressers. Always creating connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
As Customer Care Specialist you will:
- Ensure the complete execution of the order-to-cash cycle.
- Establish a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimize the service level.
- Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery.
- Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the client in order to limit its impacts.
- Efficiently answer to the clients requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes).
- Record, analyses and follow up the disputes situations (complains, returns etc.) in accordance with the Credit Manager, the sales and controlling teams, and the physical distribution.
- Return process management.
- Enforce the credit policy and the application of our sales terms and conditions, in case of need ensuring reminders.
- Stay in touch with the Credit Manager in order to identify any credit risks and to implement adapted corrective actions.
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organization.
- Have experience in customer service and logistics areas.
- Have excellent knowledge of English and Polish in written and oral.
- Have excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software.
- Have experience in SAP data base system will be an advantage.
- Have outstanding telephone communication skills.
- Are flexible to clients and able to adapt to their requirements.
- Are able to handle multiple tasks at one time with a high attention to details.
- Poses analytical thinking.
- You. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- One of the gang. You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Competitive salary and wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities.
- Possibility to gain hands-on experience in ambitious projects.
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your career @L'Oréal cross-divisionally and cross-functionally.
- Amazing, sustainable and functional office in the center of Warsaw.
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Customer Care Specialist“*
[ ] I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: [email protected]
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.