- Ważna jeszcze 3 dnido: 05 sie 2021
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital. The fusion of our experience and passion to act allows us to efficiently support the companies in recruiting employees and to help candidates to find an appropriate employment.
Customer Care Specialist with Dutch
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Our client offers:
We kindly ask you to send your resume in English.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Please include a chosen consent in you resume:
In conjunction with Art.6 par. 1 item a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016, I hereby give my consent to proceed my personal data contained in my resume and / or any other submitted documents by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. K with its seat in Katowice (40-112) 25 Morelowa Street for the purpose of applying for this recruitment process.
I hereby give my consent to proceed my personal data for the purpose of future prospect recruitment processes by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o.
I hereby give my consent to circulate my personal data by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. to the potential employers for the purpose of presenting my application within recruitment processes including my person
Register KRAZ: 8162
- customer service via phone or chat / email in matters relating to orders, products, technical support,
- entering data into the system,
- processing of applications,
- identifying customer needs and proposing solutions,
- taking care of the high quality of customer service,
- cooperation with other departments in the company.
- knowledge of Dutch and English at the level of min. B2,
- experience in a similar position is welcome (customer service, technical support),
- knowledge of an additional foreign language will be a great advantage,
- openness and communication that allows you to work with the client,
- knowledge of MS Office (in particular MS Excel) will be an additional advantage,
- willingness to learn and gain valuable work experience.
Our client offers:
- introductory training and refresher training,
- attractive salary,
- a benefit package,
- the possibility of professional development,
- work in an international environment,
- a clear career path.