- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Część etatu, Dodatkowa/tymczasowa
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
Job ID #: EMEA00456
Department: Supply Chain / Planning / Customer Care
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract / Part Time
Currently we are looking for a temporary employee for 3 months to support our Customer Care team.
Your main duties would be:
- Process incoming orders in SAP software.
- Review customers’ orders to ensure completeness and correctness of delivery instructions.
- Cooperate with customers, sales, operations and finance.
- Invoice customers in accordance with relevant documentation.
- Log all order and logistics complaints from customers.
- Process correction of invoices according to information provided by customers.
- Good, communicative knowledge of English and French language.
- Readiness to work on a temporary contract (civil contract) for 3 months.
- Accuracy and good communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Team player, open-minded.
- Great organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!