- Lublańska 38, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Cyber-attacks is one of the biggest threats facing organizations today. CRIF is creating product which combines software engineering, data analytics and unique domain experience to create advanced cyber threat intelligence, analysis and alerting platforms to keep our clients safe online. International team is working together to reach highest protection level and react for stolen identities, credit cards and other sensitive data. Solution is fully based on AWS Amazon.
Responsibility and daily duties:
- Providing high-quality support to our local and international customers.
- Leading, managing and developing Customer Care Team.
- Managing and monitoring team workload and tasks prioritization on day-to-day basis.
- Reviewing and resolving escalations.
- Facilitating communication.
- Proposing and supporting improvements of processes.
- Implementing processes and best practices.
- Cooperating with other local and international teams and managers.
- Managing guides, instructions and procedures.
- Managing and supporting billing process.
- Stable employment in an international environment.
- Personal influence on the projects.
- Opportunity to hold the real responsibility for the team development and customer satisfaction growth.
- Extensive social package (MultisportPlus, private medical care, life insurance).
- Subsidized meals.
- Language classes on different levels (English and German).
- Minimum 5-6 years of business experience in customer care service, with minimum 4 years in a managerial role (leading a team).
- Experience in a similar role in a global IT/Financial/FinTech company will be a serious asset.
- Additional benefit will be an experience in working with a company which deal with a huge amount of personal data.
- Strong understanding of Customer Care Services, best practices and how it can support the business.
- Strong people management experience.
- Ability to organize and manage personal and team workload to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data, solve problems and make decisions confidently.
- Ability to manage and implement changes to policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very good English (C1) and Polish (preferred native).
- Awareness of personal data protection issues.
- Positive but realistic attitude on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project).