- Iłżecka 24, 02-135 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Contract: full time
The Sales Systems and Data team within Customer Enabling is focused on automated reporting enabled by technology, systems and tools deployment and efficiency, process improvements and governance, business dashboards and data reliability.
This position will be a financial business analyst with strong technical skills as well as a finance knowledge who is able to understand and implement technical solutions, provide systems support to both finance users as well as non-finance business partners (i.e. Sales, Marketing) and to work in close contact with global and regional teams.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Implement, test and document systems enhancements
- Provide Level 0 support to finance and non-finance business partners
- Manage local TM1 planning system and further enhance existing functionalities
- Ensure data integrity between the different systems
- Process documentation
- Champion the Customer Enabling Deployment from a system perspective and help improve end user experience
- Scope of Role: This role is a key member of the Customer Enabling Team working closely with the entire Commercial & Finance organization to ensure both needs are met from a system point of view. The role needs an individual that has strong analytical skills, enjoys working with systems and supporting people. In addition, a permanent drive for improvement and efficiency is critical.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- English essential (other European languages desirable)
- Proven track record of managing complex tasks and drive process improvements
- Strong technical systems background (TM1 / Planning Analytics, Hyperion, Anaplan, SAP, BW, Alteryx, ...)
- Strong process documentation skills
- Integrity and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility
- Customer Focus and ability to simplify complex ideas to key stakeholders
- Passion and understanding of Finance, Finance Systems and Analysis with a desire to understand how the systems works
- Curious about developing commercial knowledge and driving commercial excellence
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with complexity, working with large amounts of data and problem solving
- Taking ownership and accountability and driving through to completion
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develo
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.