Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Customer Excellence Strategy
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Create and lead the network of Subject Matter Experts for Bayer Customer Center topics, including Shared Service Centers operational teams, Local Business support teams and global and IT stakeholders for Customer Experience relevant tools;
- Create a trustful and fruitful relationship with the Global Process Owner organization to design and implement a global process and act as a reliable link between the GPO organization and the SSO operational teams, their management and the local Business Support teams;
- Support in Roll-out of customer experience framework in Bayer’s local organizations in various countries;
- Support in conducting primary research such as customer interviews, customer satisfaction surveys or focus groups and analyze respective results;
- Create and update of the different documentation needed for the process – Desktop procedures, Supporting documents, Training materials etc;
- Ensure that all information related to the topic is adequately shared among the O2C community. Ensure that the information needs of the O2C organization are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner;
- Provide regular updates on the different projects and innovations in the Bayer Customer Center area in different forums;
- Foster the innovation among the O2C community members. Lead and track the improvement initiatives and projects in the Bayer Customer Center area.
Core competences and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Market research or demonstrated experience in O2C of a minimum of 2 years;
- Proven experience in Customer Service required;
- Customer Focus mindset;
- Experience in international projects environment especially in the writing of procedures, process documentations and training materials;
- Project management capabilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent English language skills (written/spoken);
- Additional languages will be an advantage;
- Availability for travelling;
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environments;
- Highly customer-oriented;
- Good MS Office skills (PPT, XLS, DOC);
- Team player with high intrinsic motivation and proactive work approach.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.