- Francuska 36, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- substitution agreement
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Customer Experience Advisor is operational person within Customer Care TechConnect team, able to handle daily operational tasks and support the organization with achieving its KPI’s.
• Creates new quotes and renewal quotes
• Prepares technical support contracts “TechConnect” in accordance with customers’ needs
• Handles customer inquires
• Handles phone calls from customers
• Enters, verifies and monitors customer orders and contracts
• Manages service tickets
• Maintains customers’ software database
• Assures the accuracy of data
• Communicates with stakeholders
• Solves problems proactively
• Reports continuous improvement opportunities
• Participates in projects
• Fluent in English - verbal and written
• Another language will be an advantage
• Customer focused providing best in class customer service
• Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented
• Time management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexible and "can do" attitude to problem solving
• Team player demonstrate ethical and positive behavior
• Ability to work with different types of customer profiles, adapt to different level of audience when communicating whilst working with various departments in a multicultural organization
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
• Experience in a customer service environment
• Previous Shared Service Center experience is a plus
• Bachelors degree
• You are ethical, optimistic and resilient
• You have excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
• You are excited to identify and implement process improvements
• You are adaptable and can identify the urgency of tasks and can prioritize the tasks accordingly
• You are excited to work in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.