- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The role of the Customer Experience Manager will be to optimise the customer journey across all channels, including further develop the Customer Contact Centres, Customer digital interfaces and additional products to improve conversion rates.
The company has international reach and operates in more than 30 countries. This organization across all markets deals mainly with B2C customers and is specialized in offering products in the automotive sector.
- Support implementations and work with the management teams to deliver optimal customer experience.
- Be the contact centre specialist within the team supporting the set- up / transformation of Contact Centres, as well as identify and drive improvements.
- Be the strategic and tactical lead around Total Net Conversion within the business and assist the different departments to solve more customer problems through an increased conversion efficiency.
- Be the lead in relation to Digital development customer relations (AdWords, Digital campaigns etc…). Special focus on developing tools to improve online Conversion.
- Act as a key partner to the departments including co-designing the agenda with them and supporting/leading the implementation of new practices and procedures to drive improvement.
- Utilise best practices, tools and models that already exist within the Group and other markets to ensure the performance of the business is accelerated. This would also include identification of external best practice, for example A/B and MVT Testing etc.
- Continue to embed the culture of optimisation, using solutions like outsourcing and planning (including the handling of peaks) are addressed alongside fundamental requirements such as scripting, engagement and best distribution of contacts across the businesses.
- Critically evaluate existing practices and procedures in order to drive improvements.
- Through the introduction and adoption of existing models and processes, ensure each market has an effective way of tracking, measuring and reporting performance. Work with Group standards to ensure performance feedback is properly understood enabling good, data driven decisions and improvements to be made.
- Coach and guide to improve general performance as well help them to fine tune their operations.
- Use Customer Journey Mapping and similar techniques if required, either leading personally or in conjunction with external partners
- Knowledge, expertise and track record in driving customer conversion.
- Ability to inspire and influence key stakeholders in line with our purpose.
- Ability to communicate in a proactive way that engages and connects to make change happen.
- External awareness of, and ability to identify industry trends and developments to ensure we remain innovative and effective along the customer journey.
- Previous management/supervisory/advisory Customer Contact Centre experience, specifically an understanding of customer journey and customer touch points and proven experience of driving and improving performance.
- Strong presentation skills, including presenting to senior leadership. The ability to create engaging content and delivering this in a clear and easily understandable format is vital.
- This role will require personal curiosity and the ability to stimulate curiosity in others, particularly around subjects such as AI, looking to identify how franchisees can maximise the benefits including smaller quick wins as well as 'step change' improvements.
- Pragmatism, resilience and a 'can do' attitude are essential along with the ability to be a self-starter and team player.
- The person should be fluent in English.
- Attractive salary
- Work in an international environment with a day to day usage of English
- Work with the main stakeholders of the company