- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
Customer Experience Senior Consultant with German/French/DutchNumer ref.: POL001VN
The opportunityThe role is for an experienced hand-on Business Consultant who can take up opportunities to consult global clients in enabling Digital & Customer Experience transformation. The candidate must have Retail & eCommerce background.
Your key responsibilities
- Consult and analyse client's business requirements, CX to UX needs and aspirations
- Enabling clients to understand the Art-of-the-possible for CX transformations, Go-to-Market (GTM) with products, CRM Transformations in Marketing, eCommerce, Sales etc.
- Work with internal stakeholders & clients to build Business Strategy, Business Case, As-Is to To-be Customer Journey & Business Models, front-end CRM Strategy across - Marketing, Sales, eCommerce & Customer Service Touchpoints, Digital Transformation Roadmaps.
- Research: Should be able to do hands-on Research to drive Innovation, identify and pick up latest trends, best practices, frameworks, business to users’ digital interactions and habits and move them into CX practice as framework components.
- Consulting Workshops: Should be able to engage internal & external stakeholders in CX & UX Workshops to deliver CX & Digital transformations across a mix of touchpoints, channels, devices including Mobility (Apps), interaction design across eCommerce - Web Portals/ Websites, Chatbots, Social Apps, AR/ VR Applications, Enterprise & SaaS Products.
- Tech/ Tools Skills: Should have solid hands on experience in CX Design collaboration tools to build and modify CX journey flows, processes.
Skills and attributes for success
- Act as a trusted Strategy, Business, Domain and Functional consulting advisor to companies in the consumer facing business space typically in Retail, CPG, eCommerce
- Bring in digital Customer Experience (CX) capability assessment expertise and help build and refine Consulting Frameworks from Strategy to Technology around process, technology, people to enable clients to create enhanced B2C, B2B Customer Journeys as well as Digital Products, Applications & Touchpoints.
- Understand the limitations of client/ internal tech stacks, ecosystems and business model and provide design advice wherever necessary.
- RFP/ RFI & Proposals: Own and lead writing and responding to winning Customer Experience, Design Experience & UX Design RFP/ RFI & Proposals
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Education: Master's Degree in a related fied
- Proficiency in English and good command of German or French or Dutch (B2+)
- 4+ years of hands on experience in identifying & building Customer Journeys (across multiple Digital & Physical touchpoints) especially Marketing, Sales & eCommerce Journeys of B2C / B2B Customers
- Deep knowledge of processes in Retail & eCommerce covering from opportunity to cash covering Customer Journeys & Customer Experience- Online/Offline, Consumer behaviour online & offline, Physical strategy, transformation from retail to ecommerce via digital touchpoints.
- Knowledge of Retail / CPG / ecommerce business planning, buying, merchandising, order management, store launch & operations, inventory & supply chain management, pricing, promotions, vendor & category online & offline.
- Expertise in CX to UX design, CX Analytics, Digital Platforms & products in the CRM space of Marketing, Sales, eCommerce & Customer Service.
- Should be familiar with popular CRM, Marketing Automation & Content Management Systems (CMS), e.g., Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle CRM & Marketing Clouds, Adobe AEM, Magneto, SAP Hybris etc.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Advisory practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offerEY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment