- Pabianicka 245, 93-457 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are Ingka Centres. And we love people. When people meet each other, incredible things can happen. Ideas sprout, new friendships begin and old friendships get a new start, collaborations produce results and even love blossoms. Ingka Centres provides spaces where this magic can happen. Our centres offer many reasons to visit – always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners, they attract many people, every day.
- experience in customer experience & customer service/ marketing/ business administration,
- experience in planning, organising and leading the short-term/long-term projects/events from start to end as an Event Coordinator/Marketing Specialist (nice to have),
- passion for customer service and knowledge of customer journey path from first encounter with the brand to purchase,
- thinking out-of-the-box to generate new ideas and finding ways to convert them into new marketing projects,
- have experience/ knowledge/ understanding of sales/marketing/social media data to deliver the best customer experience,
- able to collect marketing data and use digital/physical tools and platforms to follow-up about the customer needs,
- have experience in executing marketing campaigns,
- have high communication skills and able to work effectively with many stakeholders, eg. Investors, vendors, customers to build and maintain a system of strategic business connections,
- know IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people,
- able to fluently communicate in English and Polish, spoken and written.
- create and manage customised events and marketing activities together with internal/external Business Partners, Communities and IKEA and follow them up,
- deliver day-to-day Customer Experience activities, using expertise and knowledge of standards on local and different market,
- actively work on customer experience improvement by increasing IKEA presence in the Meeting Place and developing common commercial calendar together with IKEA,
- cooperate with internal and external Business Partners in order to identify and implement innovation projects or initiatives in the Meeting Place,
- collect and use customer experience surveys in order to engage, explain and talk to our customers day to day,
- collect and share the best practices & knowledge from the market with other Meeting Places to develop the business,
- act as the ambassador of IKEA brand and values, being aware of how it is perceived in the local market and use this insight in marketing and engagement plans.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The three businesses in Ingka Group are IKEA Retail, which operates 367 IKEA stores that each year receive 800 million visitors, with two billion visits to IKEA.com; Ingka Investments, whose main mission is to protect the financial independence of the group in the long term by investing in strategic businesses outside the pure retail; and us, Ingka Centres, owning 44 shopping centres in China, Europe, and Russia and welcoming 480 million visitors each year.