- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you a people person with great German skills? Do you have experience with O2C and corporate customer service? Have you worked with SAP or other ERP systems? If yes, we are looking for you!
The future is what you make it. By joining Honeywell, you become a member of our diverse team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who create the things that shape our future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
At Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions, the Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for the entire OtC (Order to cash) process, which is order processing in ERP, management of customers, communication, contact with logistics and manufacturing, as well as invoicing. Delivering an outstanding customer experience by serving as the primary customer point of contact. We want you to handle the end-to-end customer experience so you will have the ownership of the process and be able to see the results of your work instantly. You will be supporting customers from various countries across Europe and will have a chance to use your language capabilities on a day-to-day basis.
Customer Experience Specialist with GermanNumer ref.: Workplace: Chorzow
- Business fluent in written and spoken English AND German
- 2+ years of experience in Business to Business (B2B) customer support and an international environment
- Experience with CRM / ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Experience with Order to Cash (O2C) process
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education or experience in similar roles)
- High level of customer orientation, dedicated “can do” attitude
- Ability to drive improvements leading to greater customer experience, higher quality and lower costs
- Strong teammates with the ability to take ownership and follow-through
- Well organized with good time management, result oriented
- Ability to establish relationships and networks in a virtual team environment
What do we offer
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures of Honeywell
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- City center location in Katowice (great commute)
- Multinational team and management passionate about people development
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls. We also manufacture and sell a broad portfolio of footwear for work, play and outdoor activities.
SPS is a strategic business unit of Honeywell, a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry-specific solutions including aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Honeywell technologies help aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
Learn more about our business here: https://sps.honeywell.com/us/en
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Read more about the Honeywell Diversity&Inclusion culture here: https://www.honeywell.com/us/en/company/inclusion-and-diversity
Can you see yourself in this position? Click apply!
If you are interested in this role, click “aplikuj teraz” (“apply now”) to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV