- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced Specialist in area of Customer Finance Solutions with multi-national company accounting experience and fluent command of English? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Customer Finance Solutions Specialist with a passion for digital solutions and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Customer Finance Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We support Finance Organization in area of Customer cash collection, cash application and credit management.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Customer Finance Specialist, you will provide service and solution in area of accounts receivables reporting, cash collection and cash application. Reporting to the Customer Finance Solutions Team Leader you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and Finance and Accounting Operations.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Issue of manual sales invoices and credit notes
- Bank statement posting and reconciliation
- Aging of receivables and bad debt calculation
- Other month-end closing Accounts Receivable activities
- Dunning process
- Performing Internal Controls in area of Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in finance, accounting or economics
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in English and Ukraine languages, verbal and written
- 2+ Years of experience in Accounts receivables/ Accounting role ideally gained in a shared services environment within a large multinational organization
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS