Our product streamlines the work of more than 26,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland. We have a strong position on the market and constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new products and enter new markets.
If you speak fluent English, love to talk to and help people, and you thrive in a dynamic environment, you are the one we’re looking for!
Customer Happiness Agent with English
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer inquiries via email and phone;
- Reaching out to customers to increase satisfaction with using the Versum system;
- Contacting clients to help them implement Versum;
- Creating guides and running webinars showing the best ways of using our software;
- Actively searching for new ways to constantly improve the quality of our customer service and products;
- Getting acquainted with the early version of new features and providing feedback to our software developers.
You’re a perfect candidate for the position if you:
- speak and write perfect English (not to mention Polish!);
- know and can use excellent customer service techniques;
- have at least 2 years of experience in customer service in the IT or a related industry (veterans from international corporations are welcome;)
- have excellent interpersonal skills;
- can use spreadsheets efficiently (a little more than “=SUM(A1:A5)”);
- are an energetic person who likes communicating with people and solving problems;
- like to know the answer to every question or work it out if you don’t;
- are an organized, effective and independent person;
- like to break conventions and find ingenious solutions;
- are versatile and can easily adapt to changing conditions;
- learn quickly and constantly work on increasing your competency.
- Attractive salary: PLN 3,000-4,500 gross/month;
- A contract of employment (or other form of employment depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Opportunity to participate in English lessons co-financed by the company;
- Work in an office in Bielsko-Biała: https://www.facebook.com/VersumPolska/posts/1353268724758654 ;
- Flexible working hours - no more than 8h a day (unless you want more);
- Work in a young and ambitious team (you can find our photos here :) >> https://www.facebook.com/VersumPolska/posts/1133388496746679 ;
- A friendly atmosphere;
- Top-quality equipment and tools;
- An opportunity to participate in trainings and purchase of educational materials at the company's expense;
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas.
Visit versum.pl/kariera for more
Please include this clause in the CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the sent CV by Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsk0-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 ( further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years) Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in recruitment. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.