Customer Marketing Specialist
Edgewell Personal Care
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
Now, Let’s Get Down to Business
You will report into the Regional Customer Marketing Manager and working closely with them and the Sales teams you will implement customer marketing activities to win in all trade channels and markets in the most effective way including local regional brand activities.
If there’s one thing you’ll get here at Edgewell, it’s a collaborative group full of likeable, diverse, and nurturing colleagues. They’re an inspiring bunch. While your experience is of course important, we’re all about making useful things joyful, so we love when our prospective candidates are passionate about this too.
• Support development of winning in- store programme of initiatives across the portfolio of segments that drives shopper interest and maximizes sales performance.
• Execute promotions and activities. Pay special attention to optimise the efficiency of promotional & merchandising activities, best practice implementation & regular post-analysis.
• Customer & shopper marketing materials preparation in-line with given brief.
• Manage of POS / TM materials incl. continuous search for cost optimization and quality improvement (incl. new material development, bidding / purchasing - respecting company policy on purchasing & budget management, forecasting etc.).
• Support the cooperation with external agencies (local ATL, BTL, PR etc), retailers / distributors counterparts and internal departments (sales, HUB marketing, demand planning, finance, customer service, procurement).
• Provide compelling and valuable data analysis defined by Regional Customer Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing CE.
Are You Ready to Show Us What You’ve Got?
Ideally you will have some Customer or Trade Marketing experience within a commercial, consumer goods or FMCG business. You must be fluent in English and Czech or Polish language is highly desired.
Here’s what we are looking for:
• Some experience in Customer or Trade Marketing experience either within Personal Care or wider FMCG environment is desirable.
• Experience working with CE markets will be an advantage.
• Good command of multiple project management.
• Analytical skills.
• Experience in working close with sales in major trade channels dealing with marketing agencies (ATL, BTL, data providers e.g., Nielsen, Euromonitor).
• Preferably a university degree or equivalent in commercial related subject.
• Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication is a must.
• Polish or Czech language is highly desired.
What we offer
Challenging projects in dynamic environment of global company with People First value.
Benefits incl. cafeteria program.
Flexible working hours – working from home possible.
25 days holiday.
Learning and Development opportunities.
Focus on sustainability.
Employee Assistant Program.
Let's Talk About You
You’re ambitious, but you want a career with purpose—we love that. You’re up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues. You want to make your mark and let your personality shine. Well, if you’re interested in our Customer Marketing Specialist role, this might be your next step! This is a great choice for and experienced Customer Marketing Professional to join Edgewell Personal Care – a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Bulldog Skincare for Men… just to name a few!).
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply online with an up-to-date CV along with your salary expectations.
Alternatively, feel free to pass onto your colleagues who may be interested.