Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) in Poznań is a multi functional competence center of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for Group entities. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process, cross – processes (departments) as well as positions of expert in exact field (system, process or Clients). Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
Customer Master Data Specialist
This is the role
Responsibilities on this position include:
- Analyzing, completing and creating new master data and change requests in SAP system to support day to day business operations
- Resolving operational issues reported by local organisations on daily basis
- Delivering data to the customers according to the agreed timeline
- Cooperation with other business teams within Supply Chain, Finance, Quality, and Sales to address and resolve master data issues in a timely manner
- Participation in data governance management as well as in data quality/cleansing activities
- Understanding the ‘holistic picture’ and recognizing and understanding any impacts to system landscape
- Monitoring system and ensuring data quality, compliance and consistency of master data
- Keeping the related documents (procedures, SoPs, definitions etc.) up to date
- Participation in continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Supporting ad-hoc reports requests
This is what you offer
- University graduate
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in Master Data (such as customers and/or vendors)
- Intermediate level of English, second language will be beneficial
- Familiarity with SAP, MS Excel
- Risk oriented with focus on internal controls
- Team player
- Strong process and system management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented and customer focus
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 250+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button).