Customer Master Data Specialist
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019.
Customer Master Data SpecialistNumer ref.: 133708
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Kennametal as a Master Data Specialist. The successful candidate will be part of the centralized Master Data Management team that is responsible for data integrity.
The Master Data Specialist will support operations by monitoring and maintaining master data in relation to new and existing customer accounts. This will include a variety of tasks such as maintaining customer data in the SAP, distribution of leads sourced through our ecommerce website, trade shows, web campaigns, and creating new customer accounts.
- Maintain customer data in the SAP and Microsoft Dynamics, previous experience with SAP or Microsoft Dynamics is not essential.
- Conduct data cleaning to ensure the highest standards of quality, accuracy and data integrity is maintained.
- Generate reports in Excel from multiple data sources and perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality issues.
- Establish working relationships with sales and ecommerce teams.
- Assist global users with creating ad hoc reports.
Typical Education and work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize information and integrate data from multiple sources.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with other MS Office tools (vlookup and pivot is a must)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of the English language verbal and written.
- Must be willing to work under US working hours (13:00 - 21:00 every third week)
Equal Opportunity Employer