- Twarda 18, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
We’re looking for a motivated and autonomous candidate to support the members of the EcoVadis network, to maximise customer satisfaction, upsell EcoVadis products and keep churn to a minimum. Responsibilities include:
Manage a portfolio of existing customers, ensuring that they maximize the value they receive from the EcoVadis solutions. Actively contribute to maintaining a high satisfaction level towards EcoVadis services
Proactively solicit and drive new business within assigned accounts and existing markets
Develop and implement account strategy and plans for Customer & Market segment of Assessed Companies to reduce churn & increase business value through upsell of new products and/or subscription type
Collaborate with various business units such as Marketing and Product Management to develop the offering for existing subscribers
Act as a primary escalation point for assigned accounts
Establish and maintain strong relationships with both proactive & reactive outreach to assigned accounts
Develop trusted advisor relationships with key account stakeholders, and executives
Assist customers in more effectively utilizing the EcoVadis platform to suit their specific business needs and handling internal/external requests
Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Prepare reports on accounts/market status
Work with assigned accounts to promote the EcoVadis solution to the market & beyond through case studies, events, specific initiatives, etc.
- Business proficiency in German and English - additional language would be a strong asset
- 3-5 years of experience with Account Management, Customer Service, and/or Sales, ideally focused on the DACH market
- Excellent sense of customer service and ability to nurture and develop strong business relationships
- Ownership of revenue targets based on upsell of assigned accounts & generating new business opportunities within a given market/portfolio
- Managing complex customer engagements as primary point of contact
- Enterprise-level B2B Account Management and/or Business Development (SaaS subscription experience preferred)
- Ideal candidate has background in sustainability
- Self-motivated; works independently with little or no supervision, quick learner
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Strong presentation skills, listening skills, and problem-solving skills
- Ideal candidate would have a good grasp of Google Suite and Salesforce
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge and possibility to work in an autonomous way in an environment where your ideas are valued;
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary aligned with experience;
- Flexi-time and home office;
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): health care, Multisport card, life insurance, French and Polish classes.