Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Customer Operations Specialist in Macro distribution
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Be the first point of contact for Macro Distributors, attend to customer contact and resolve customer requests received via email, web or phone according to agreed service levels and service standards.
- Proactively providing excellent relationship with Macro Distributors.
- Handle a range of first line customer enquiries
- Takes ownership for the end-to-end customer enquiry which may require engaging other partners across the service chain
- Adopts a Customer 1st mindset to deliver an exceptional customer end to end experience and identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Coordinate customer pickups/deliveries and to provide an internal interface between the Customer Service Centre, Lubes Supply Chain, vehicle schedulers and Sales. Scheduling, changing and cancelling Export Orders for Macro Distributors after cut-off time, and handle delivery enquiries
- Maintains personal knowledge of business processes and procedures for their area of responsibility
- Min. English level C1
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and complex environment
- Export and Logistics experience within the industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, across several levels, including service providers within the business
- Previous experience in a Customer Service/Logistics/Supply chain or similar role required
- Build professional relationships
- Make decisions and demonstrate Continuous Improvement Mindset
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome