- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Be the first point of contact for Macro Distributors, attend to customer contact and resolve customer requests received via email, web or phone according to agreed service levels and service standards.
- Proactively providing excellent relationship with Macro Distributors.
- Handle a range of first line customer enquiries
- Takes ownership for the end-to-end customer enquiry which may require engaging other partners across the service chain
- Adopts a Customer 1st mindset to deliver an exceptional customer end to end experience and identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Coordinate customer pickups/deliveries and to provide an internal interface between the Customer Service Centre, Lubes Supply Chain, vehicle schedulers and Sales.
- Scheduling, changing and cancelling Export Orders for Macro Distributors after cut-off time, and handle delivery enquiries
- Maintains personal knowledge of business processes and procedures for their area of responsibility
- Min. English level C1
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and complex environment
- Export and Logistics experience within the industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, across several levels, including service providers within the business
- Previous experience in a Customer Service/Logistics/Supply chain or similar role required
- Build professional relationships
- Make decisions and demonstrate Continuous Improvement Mindset
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.